If you would like to be considered for a position on the ALA Girls State staff next year – follow the instructions below, or contact the Director for more information before submitting the application.
- BEFORE you apply, please review our staff application requirements, you will need to send references with your application. You can also view the volunteer positions before applying!
- Your application and references must be in no later than February 25th 2024.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted .
- Complete the Girls State Volunteer Application 2024
- Include 2 references (more info on references requirements below)
REQUIREMENTS FOR REFERENCES
Please include their title/position, how long and in what capacity they’ve known you, as well as their contact information:
1) One must be from an academic, volunteer, or professional supervisor or mentor program or event.
2) The second must be a personal reference. This can be your Girls State counselor if you were a citizen.
**These are only necessary for first time volunteers.
Please have these emailed to:
Jenna Capuzzo (Dean of Staff)