If you would like to be considered for a position on the ALA Girls State staff next year – follow the instructions below, or contact the Director for more information before submitting the application.
- BEFORE you apply, please review our staff application requirements. You need to send references with your application.
- THE APPLICATION AND REFERENCES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN APRIL 10th 2021.
- THE STAFF WILL REVIEW YOUR REQUEST AND CONTACT YOU BY MAY 1st 2021.
- The staff application is available here.
- Complete the Girls State Volunteer Application 2021
- Include 2 references (more info on references requirements below)
REQUIREMENTS FOR REFERENCES
Please include their title/position, how long and in what capacity they’ve known you, as well as their contact information:
1) One must be from an academic, volunteer, or professional supervisor or mentor program or event.
2) The second must be a personal reference. This can be your Girls State counselor if you were a citizen.
**These are only necessary for first time volunteers.
Please have these emailed (preferred) or mailed to:
278 Burlingame Rd
Palmer MA 01069