- BEDDING – Pillows, Sheets, Blankets or Sleeping Bag. Sleepwear!
- TOWELS – for Showers, Washcloths, Shower Cap, also roll of paper towel.
- TOILETRIES – Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Shower Shoes, Hair Necessities, Sanitary Supplies, Toilet Articles, Contact Lens and Accessories, Makeup, etc. Shower Articles MUST Be Plastic – NO GLASS!
- UNIFORM DRESS CODES FOR WEEK – ALA Girls State T-shirt, blue jeans / slacks / pants / capris / Bermuda shorts and comfortable footwear – NO Mini Skirts, Mini Blouses or Short Shorts!
- DRESS CODE FOR FREE TIME – Blue Jeans, Shorts, Sport Clothes.
- DRESS CODE FOR INAUGURATION – Nice Dresses, Semi-Formal.
- WEATHER – Sweaters, Rain Gear (we have had heat waves, cool weather, rainy weather), BE PREPARED!
- CAMPAIGNS – Cardboard, Construction Paper, Felt Tip Pens, Scissors, Masking Tape, Scotch Tape, whatever else you need to make Posters. NO loose glitter allowed. NO No Scotch Tape on Walls Allowed. NO prepared campaign materials allowed. If you come with it prepared, it will be taken away!
- ALA GIRLS STATE REVUE – Bring Musical Instruments, Music, Dance Costumes, Props, etc.
- AL BOYS STATE / ALA GIRLS STATE BAND – Bring Musical Instruments for combined band.
- SPORTS – Balls, Sneakers. No Swimming Pool available. But you can use provided Basketballs, Soccer Balls at the Sports Center
- MISCELLANEOUS – Desk Lamp, Coat Hangers, Needle & Thread, Safety Pins, Camera and supplies, Small Desk Fan, etc.
- MONEY – For ALA Girls State Store: Logo Sweatshirts, Bags, Soda, Water, Munchies, etc. Checks & Cash accepted at ALA Girls State Store. There is a College Store, Vending Machines available also.
- CELL PHONES / IPODS / LAPTOPS – Are allowed during free time ONLY. If on during sessions, they will be confiscated and returned after session. No Text Messaging During Sessions Either. Any Changes Allowed Will Be By Director Only.
NOTE: NO LATEX BALLOONS ARE ALLOWED – Only Mylar are acceptable – School Policy!
NOTE: ALA MASSACHUSETTS GIRLS STATE and/or STONEHILL COLLEGE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONEY, JEWELRY, RADIOS, CAMERAS, ETC. LOST OR STOLEN.